Monday, May 4, 2015

Best Ice Cream Known to Man

What a week! Someone once told me that you know that you´re a missionary when you can fall asleep at all times and all places and I definetly felt that this week! This week Hermana Merrill and I attacked our area and worked with everything that we had and it paid off! We started off the week by heading to one of our investigators to see how they were doing and found them having a barbacue and of course they insisted we stay and piled our plates with food. We also had the chance to have a noche de hoger(family home evening) with one of our less activie familes and it was quite a feat seeing that they have 6 kids. Then most of the week was spent contacting people and by the end of the day we were a bit disappointed and one day we where on our way home when a dog starts to chase after us with his owner close behind of course we took this as an opportunity to start up a conversation with the man and he said that he had been intrested in the church for sometime and that we could stop by anytime. Miracle? I think so! And we ended the week by we celebrating my 6 month mark with some of the best icecream known to man ! I love every second that I have out here! Time flys by and I wish that I had more time to be out here serving these people! Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Evelo

No comments:

Post a Comment