Monday, June 1, 2015

My Hija

So this week I went to get my hija! We went to Fuengirola and she said as soon as I walked in "the one in the yellow sweater" was going to be her trainer. We ate some great food and then headed back to Malaga. It was a party because we had Hermana Judy staying with us and Hermana Merrill didn't have to leave until the morning. That morning we went to drop Hermana Merrill at the train station and we went off to work. This week was pretty crazy because we got our iPads and then the Elders got lost on the way to correlation meeting so we sat waiting for them in the capilla forever. So, like always, I procrastinated writing this and so I'm going to spend these last minutes talking about my hija. I'm training Hermana Viglione! She is from California and is just full of energy and ready to serve. I feel so blessed that I get to be her trainer even though I feel like I'm learning more from her than she is from me. Thank you guys for your support and your great examples. I love this work and I can see the Lord working miracles everyday,

Hermana Evelo

 
Hermana Evelo and Hermana Viglione showing where they are serving

 
Evelo and Viglione

No comments:

Post a Comment