Monday, June 8, 2015

Weird But Delicious Combos

Hey! This week like all the other weeks just flew by! First off Hermana Viglione is the best! We have been working super hard and half the time I forget that it´s only her second week out here in the field. She has really helped me to remember the basics and I feel like she is really teaching me on how to be a good missionary. We spent this week working like usual and had the opportunity to meet many new people that wanted to hear our message. Everyone that we met this week seemed to have the same problem. They couldn't seem to understand that God is our loving Heavenly Father. Most of them think of Him as someone all poweful that forgot about us. When I hear people say that it hurts! I know that my Father in Heaven is always aware of me and wants to help me and every single one of us. Also this week Hermana Viglione and I discovered how to make brownies in a cup which is the worst because we just snack on it all the time and one thing that being a missionary has taught me is how to be creative with the food. You have to as you get to the end of the week. I have made some weird but delicious combos. So quick miracle. This week we were walking down the street when a lady stopped me because she said that she thought I was her cousin and we started to talk with her and her son. We found out that he owned the store across the street and said that we could stop by when ever we wanted to. We went by a couple days later and had one of the most powerful lessons I´ve probabaly ever had on my mission. And we invited her to do what we invite everyone to do Pray and ask God! Oh, before I forget this week I recieved an email from my investigators in Cádiz saying that he was going to be baptized in a couple of week!  I know that this church is true and that it can and will bless everyone! I am so grateful for the chance I have to be here.Have a great week!

Hermana Evelo

No comments:

Post a Comment