Monday, September 28, 2015

Hold Onto Your Seats

Alright! So this week has been crazy so hold onto your seats! This week we decided to make a ton of cookies again for the activity that we were going to have on Sunday to watch a movie called Meet the Mormons. Obviously this was a bad idea because the cookies slowly disappeared throughout the week. We had a pretty lesson filled week and it was great! It's been so nice to see the progress that has happened in valdepeñas and I love it because it really does show that of your working hard the blessing will come even though it might not be in the moment they will come. The big news came Friday night when we received a call from President Andersen. He told us that he wanted to call us because this transfer was going to be crazy for the both of us. Hermana Gale and I are both leaving Valdepeñas and Elders are going to come. Hermana Gale is going down south to open up an area and I'm going to Elche to open an area and Im also going to be training again. Surprise! In all honesty I'm pretty nervous but I know that this is happening for a reason and I know that I can do it as long as trust in the Lord but the nervousness is definitely there! It was really hard to say goodbye to the members and our investigators. Even though I wasn't in valdepeñas very long I really love this place! On Sunday we had a nice tearful and emotional activity but it was a great way to end the transfer and to leave this wonderful place! Thanks for your emails and letters! Keep em coming!
Have a great week! 
Love
Hermana Evelo

No comments:

Post a Comment