Monday, November 9, 2015

She is a SHE

This week Hermana Jenkins and I worked hard and finally reached our goal of bringing more members with us to lessons which made for some powerful and amazing lessons. We had a lesson with our investigators Cote and Maria and taught them the Restoration. We finished the lesson and told them that they could pray to know that these things are true and cote straight up told us that he knows these things are true and that he doesn't even have to pray about it. They are both amazing and have so much faith! We also had a great lesson with Katy who has seemed to hit a road block and hasn't been progressing very much and so we decided to bring a member who had a lot of her same doubts before she was baptized. It was amazing to see the change that Katy had in that lesson as they talked about her doubts and the member bore her testimony about the church. Having so many members come with us has really shown me how important it really is to have them present and so the investigators can see that there are people in the church just like them that have had the same doubts and struggles and its not just some crazy 20 year olds telling her to do stuff. So of course Hermana Jenkins and I felt that we had really hit a groove and so I should have seen this coming... I received a call again from the President. I was taken completely by surprise because we were only half way into Hermana Jenkins training and I expected to have more time to get to know Elche. I had really grown to love Elche so much but I was called to move about 30 minutes away to the city of Alicante and be a Sister Training Leader also known as a SHE (Super Hermana Entrenadora). You may ask what in the world are you talking about? Well, it basically means that... I actually have no clue really to be honest. I'll let you'll know when I know... I just know that I feel a bit under qualified. I'm going to be with the lovely Hermana Jones and Anderson. Who were my SHE's. That's right, I'm going to be in a trio because Hermana Jones goes home in 4 weeks. A trio of SHE's so a Shrio? I know that these changes are for a reason and that the Lord qualifies who he calls. I'm excited to  go and work with Hermana Jones and Anderson! I know that this will be an amazing opportunity to learn from the best of the best. I love being here on the mission and each day that goes by I realize how much I love the people of Spain and being a missionary. This gospel can and does change lives. Live it and love it people!

Have a great week!
Hermana Evelo

 
Zone Meeting

 
Walking to Church through the palm tree forest

No comments:

Post a Comment