Monday, November 30, 2015

Aren't Very Secretive

Wow, already we are nearing the end of November! Time passes by so quickly! This week started out with us having a surprise birthday party for Hermana Anderson of p day. We tried to keep it a secret but it didn't work out very well because Hermana Jones and I aren't very secretive but all in all it worked out. On Tuesday we had district meeting like normal and then had intercambios with the other Hermanas in Alicante. So on Thursday we where on our way to an eating cita when we got a call from president asking Hermana Anderson if she could go down to Fuengirola for a couple of weeks for an emergency transfer but that she would come back at the end of the transfer. So right now it's just Hermana Jones and I. We went Friday morning to drop Hermana Anderson off at the bus station and then I got on the train to go do intercambios with Elche. It was great because I got to go with Hermana Jenkins and spend the day in my old area. I love going on intercambios because I get the chance to learn how others missionaries work and I learn so much from them. I am so blessed to be around so many amazing people. Have an amazing week!

Hermana Evelo 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment