Sunday, December 21, 2014

Becoming Legal

Buenas! This week I´m writting a little bit early because I get to go Malaga this week to do Residency paper work so that I´m actually legally here in Spain! whooh! This week has flown by and I love it! The amazing thing about the mission is that you never know what that day is going to bring because you meet so many different people! On monday was my first P day(preperation day) this is where we stuff such as laundry, grocery shopping and explore Spain! We went to a pretty sweet catherdral and castillo and I don´t have pictures this week because I left the camera at the piso so for now you´ll just have to trust me that they were pretty great! Tuesday we went around talking to everyone and their mother and passing out El es la Davdiva cards which is He is the Gift in english. If you haven´t seen it yet you should! It´s a super short but super awesome video about the birth of Christ and it´s just the best! Wednesday we had a zone conference which is where missionaries from around our area meet together and listen to talks about different topics. It was nice to see all the people I know and just to be around so many missionaries! And to wrap things up Thursday and Friday we had intercambios where we trade companions for a day so I got to travel to beautiful Jerez for a day and Speak spanish all day because my temporary companion was a spain native! It was great but as a little bit exhausting! Hermana Ashby and I also manage to find a tiny Christmas tree and put lights and other decorations on it so our piso feels a little bit more Christmasy!  I just love this time of year because you can see people around you feel the spirit of christmas and are just more loving in general! I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas! I love you guys and hope you have a great week. Hopefully next week I can be a little bit more exciting!

Love Hermana Evelo

No comments:

Post a Comment