Monday, February 16, 2015

Carnival

Carnival!!! Carnaval is a festival that they have here that I still don´t quite understand. Everyone goes and listens to the different choirs throughout the city that are either singing on street corners or standing on platforms that are beinging pulled by giant tractors. Also I have seen sooo many drunk people! The day time was cute to see the little kids dressed up but at night it´s not as cute to see a drunk superman slouched on the ground.  But in other events this week was pretty good! We had the opportunity to teach english to one of the members here because she had an english test the next day. I never realized how strange english was until I tried to teach it! Jolin! Other than that nothing too exciting! We had some great lessons with some great people this week and I´m excited that I still have plenty of time left here in Spain! I love all of you so much! Have a great week!

Hermana Evelo


 
Ropa Vieja (old clothes)

 
Baptismal Goals
 
 
 
 
Pictures from Carnival








 

No comments:

Post a Comment