Monday, July 6, 2015

Octopus! Yum!

Transfer week! Man another transfer has come and thankfully I get to stay with Hermana Viglione for another transfer. I personally think it's because I still have so much that I need to learn from her! So this week was a bit crazy. We got to meet our new mission president and his wife! Our district were actually some of the first to meet them because we were at the church late for a correlation meeting that started late because some of the Elders were teaching an investigator but it was ok because we had ice cream while we waited. So right as we were leaving the AP'S pulled up and out came our new mission president. He was great and we could feel how much he already loved us. We the got to meet them again at a zone conference that we had the next day. They are amazing and though they can't replace the Deere's I know that they are supposed to be here with us. Then Hermana Viglione and I were given the news that they were white washing(taking out a pair of missionaries) in the area next to us, so our area is going to double this week and we now have a pueblo(small town) on the outskirts of Malaga. So we are going to be super busy this transfer trying to figure everything out but I'd rather have too much work than not enough work. Hmmm, anything else... Well I had the pleasure of trying octopus and I have to say that it tastes exactly how it looks. Well, as I'm sure you all know I love being here in Spain and each day I get to learn a bit more and just when I think I have it all figured out I learn that I really don't. My companion and I had the opportunity to teach a 10 year old girl how to pray and even though she didn't always have food to eat and has a really hard home life all she asked for was for her grandmother to get better. I hope that one day I can be as self less as that little girl. I love that I have the chance to help people and even though it's hot and people reject you everyday it's all worth it, it really is.

Hermana Evelo
 
 

 
Gaby, her zone, and President Andersen
(new Mission President) 

 
Gaby and Hermana Viglione

 
A yummy plate of octopus

No comments:

Post a Comment