Monday, October 26, 2015

Rain Starts to Poor Down

And another week has passed and here we are again! This past week Hermana Jenkins and I were blessed to find some some amazing people. We were trying to find a Menos Activo when this lady, pushing an elderly lady, comes up behind us. I started to talk to her because she looks a lot like mom. We talked for a bit and the elderly lady invites us to come up but the other lady says maybe another day and they went inside. A couple of days later we where passing by and we saw them again. They invited us up and we talked to her about her beliefs and the Book of Mormon. She said that she would pray about it and read it! She has a lot of potential and already believes a lot of the same things as us. My only complaint is that it's the time of year where the rain starts to poor down. Sorry this was short but I love Elche and I hope that I can stay here for as long as possible! 

Hermana Evelo

No comments:

Post a Comment