Monday, March 16, 2015

Exhausted

Hey! Another week working out in el campo of Spain! So, news and fun things. Well nothing to crazy last week Hermana Smith and I went wild and bought some stuff for our piso like a trash can and a strainer! Whooh! The week was pretty good but super exhausting. We worked super hard and got home every night ready to sleep. I love knowing that the reason I am so exhausted is from a hard days work. Also at last winter has come to an end which means that everyone is sick from the change in weather but that I can stop wearing my very well loved jacket. We had stake conference this week which was absolutely amazing! I love seeing so many members of Spain gathered in one area I could just feel so much love as I talked to everyone there and I could actually understand all the talks so that was a plus! I´m super excited for yet another week here doing the best work imaginable! Thank you all for your emails! I love hearing from you! Have a great week!

Hermana Evelo
 
 
Future Missionary

 
Hermana Evelo and Hermana Smith
( Photo credits go to 4 year old Blanca )


 
Salad Galore

 
Hey you're not Hermana Evelo

 
Hermana Evelo, Hermana Ashby and Antoni

 
Antoni and Amaila

 
Antoni, Amaila, Hermana Ashby and Hermana Evelo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment